Thursday, March 5, 2015

Week 13: A New Year with Grant

Sunday, January 4th, 2015

It is a new year. 2015! And it seems like every New Year's celebration is getting better and better.  Last New Year Katie and I had just gotten married, and now a year later we just celebrated our first anniversary and we already have an almost-3-month-old son.  Our lives are truly blessed, and Grant brings so much happiness to Katie and I.  My New Year's resolution is to be the best husband I can be to my wife and the best father I can be for Grant.  Another resolution of mine is to give Grant a little brother or sister.  Grant's New Year's resolution is to continue to sleep, eat, and poop like a champ.  He also has crawling, walking, and talking on that list.  It will be a big year for him, and we look forward to all the fun and joy he brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment